Renaissance Washington DC Hotel
999 9th Street, NW
Washington DC, 20001
TEL: +1 202.898.9000
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
To receive the special discounted rate, reservations must be made by the deadline or until discounted rooms sell out (whichever comes first).
Book your hotel reservation now!
- Online: https://aws.passkey.com/go/DMAnonprofit2017
- Call: Toll free: +1 800.393.2505 or directly at +1 202.898.9000
Room Rates: $259 single/double
Room rates will be honored 3 days prior and post conference based on hotel availability.
DMANF receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary internet in guestrooms
- Complimentary access to health club
All rooms are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Hotel tax rates are subject to change without notice.
The hotel has reserved a limited block of rooms at a special discounted rate of $259 single/double for DMANF conference attendees. You MUST be a registered nonprofit conference attendee. DMANF reserves the right to cancel any room reservation made within our room block, if it’s made by an unregistered attendee.
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. Deposits are fully refundable if notice of cancellation is received by the Hotel at least 72 hours prior to the date of expected arrival. The Hotel will refund deposits of individuals who cancel due to situations such as medical, bereavement, and other emergencies that are beyond the control of the individual.
Important Message Regarding Hotel Booking Scams:
Many DMANF members have been contacted by a company claiming to be the official housing bureau for DMANF and have been told that they need to reconfirm or rebook their reservation at a lower rate. The company then quotes a lower rate at the Renaissance.
Room reservations for DMA’s Washington Nonprofit Conference are handled exclusively by Renaissance DC Hotel Downtown. Phone, fax or email communications from any other company or organization, offering cut-rate housing for the Washington Nonprofit Conference or stating that they are a viable alternative to going through DMANF’s official housing bureau, are not affiliated with DMANF or the conference in any manner.
While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. Those who opt for alternatives to DMANF’s negotiated rates may find themselves at risk to be fraudulently charged.
DMANF has no ability to recover funds which may be lost through booking with a third party. Preliminary investigation shows that the rates quoted as official DMANF blocks at local hotels are false. Please note the following:
- The block at the Renaissance Washington, our one and only official hotel, is negotiated as the lowest group rates possible over conference dates, has plenty of availability, and can only be booked through the links on the DMANF website at http://dc.nonprofitfederation.org/
- DMANF will NOT contact you requesting your credit card information or facilitate the booking of your hotel
- DMANF does not use a housing bureau for the 2017 Washington Nonprofit Conference
- DMANF cannot confirm if this alleged service will result in an actual reservation or if this is an attempt to collect credit card information, however we can confirm that DMANF IS NOT CONNECTED TO “TRAVEL ERA” OR ANY OTHER HOUSING BUREAU FOR THIS MEETING.
If you are contacted by a third party regarding making a reservation for the block at the Washington Nonprofit Conference, please know that this is not happening with our permission. If you receive a suspicious contact, please alert Jocelyn Argarin immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.