The DMA Nonprofit Federation is:
• The premier agent for improving public awareness and receptivity to philanthropy.
• An aggressive and effective advocate for charitable organizations in postal, regulatory, legislative, and accountability issues at the federal, state and local levels.
• The ‘top brand’ among all associations and advocacy groups working on behalf of nonprofits that utilize data and marketing to communicate with donors, members, and the public.
• One of the largest member segments of the DMA with over 400 members.
• Guided by a volunteer Advisory Council of leading members from both the nonprofit and supplier community.
The DMA Nonprofit Federation (DMANF) is a subsidiary of the DMA, the largest U.S. data and marketing association. All non¬profit organizations which are members of the DMA are automatically members of the DMANF. This is referred to as Dual Membership.
We at the DMANF work tirelessly on behalf of the nonprofit direct and interactive marketing community, aggressively and effectively advocating on postal, regulatory, legislative and accountability issues at every level of government. Our ultimate goal is to keep every channel open for every marketer. With the litany of threats to charitable fundraising, our presence as an industry voice has never been more imperative.