Renaissance Washington Downtown Hotel
999 9th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Information for Hotel Reservations
DMANF has negotiated discounted hotel rates for Washington Nonprofit attendees. To make your hotel reservation, please contact our official housing partner, Orchid.Events. Hotel reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served, space available basis.
Standard Guestrooms: $264 Single/Double
Deadline: Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Please note conference discounted rates will only be available before the housing deadline or until discounted rooms sell out (whichever comes first). After this date, reservations will be made based on availability and hotels may charge higher rates.
Ways to Book Hotel Reservations
Agents available 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Mountain Time, Monday through Friday Toll-free (US): 855-422-0749 International: +1-801-433-0662
All reservation requests must be accompanied by a credit card guarantee for deposit of one night’s room and tax for each room reserved.
Orchid.Events will send reservation acknowledgements within 24 hours via email if booked online or by telephone. If you do not receive your acknowledgement in this time frame, contact Orchid.Events. You will not receive a written confirmation from the hotel.
Last day to cancel without Penalty: January 31, 2018.
Questions or Special Requests?
For questions or special requests, please contact Orchid.Events at 855-422-0749 between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Mountain Time, Monday through Friday or e-mail questions, or cancellations, to your reservation to email@example.com. Special requests are not guaranteed. Hotels will assign specific room types upon check-in, based on availability.
If you are interested in booking a hotel suite, please email Orchid.Events. There are a limited number available at a discounted rate for DC Nonprofit attendees.
Important Housing Message
Orchid.Events, DMANF’s only official Housing Company, is coordinating hotel reservations for the meeting.
When you book your room with Orchid.Events you will receive the following benefits:
* Immediate email acknowledgement of your hotel assignment;
* Entitled to receive reduced and discounted rates at official meeting hotels;
* Free access to the internet in your guest room;
* Complimentary shuttle service from hotels to the Convention Center;
* Protection in the event the hotel has oversold guest rooms;
When rooms are booked at hotels that are NOT within our official hotel block and/or you do not use Orchid.Events:
* DMANF is exposed to penalties for not fulfilling our room block commitments;
* DMANF risks our ability to rebook preferred meeting hotels and receive reduced rates;
* DMANF could possibly lose qualification for the amount of space needed IN THE HOTEL MEETING SPACE.
* Help make this meeting a success. Book early and with Orchid.Events!